Giving out Christmas Quotes is a favorite Christmas Tradition. You can find or use Christmas Quotes anywhere including in your Christmas Cards, a title for your Christmas plays or an inspiration to your very own Christmas Song.
Here are some well loved Christmas Quotes brought to you by World Christmas Traditions.
- The earth has grown old with its burden of care but at Christmas it always is young, The heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair And its soul full of music breaks the air, When the song of angels is sung.
- Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given–when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes.
Joan Winmill Brown
- Do give books – religious or otherwise – for Christmas. They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.
- Peace on earth will come to stay,When we live Christmas every day.
Helen Steiner Rice
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow inAlaskawon’t make it white.
- Christmas is for children. But it is for grown-ups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts.
Lenora Mattingly Weber
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another, the warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
- .He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
- I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”
- Christmas, in its final essence, is for grown people who have forgotten what children know. Christmas is for whoever is old enough to have denied the unquenchable spirit of man.”
- They err who thinks Santa Claus comes down through the chimney; he really enters through the heart.”
Mrs. Paul M. Ell.
This Christmas, share these wonderful quotes with everyone you love. Show them how you really care by giving out your very own Christmas Cards with Classic Christmas Quotes written on them.
Merry Christmas from World Christmas Traditions!!!